Want To Know More ?       Click for 12 Amazing Water Fed Window Cleaning Web Sites from

Which PLUS do you need ?

PLUS Vertical

PLUSA (Top) and PLUSB (Middle) are Higher Modulus CORE STRENGTH extensions that are inserted in the middle of a Reach-iT MASTER pole to decrease weight and increase rigidity.

(The Reach-iT MINI 2, Reach-iT PRO and the PRO-CISION are the master poles.)

 

PLUSC is a base extension for raising the Reach-iT MASTER pole from the handle section.  The advantage of PLUSC is that you can add it spontaneously, and it is interchangeable between MASTERS.

 

The advantage of PLUSA and PLUSB is that they are nearly half the weight, more rigid, giving greater control on the glass than using PLUSC (Base).

Add Reach with PLUS

Raise your PRO to new heights.

Use PRO-CONNECT to use those same

extensions as an additional WFP.

PLUS FOR PRO

PLUS explained

USD $549

BUY NOW

Reach-iT PRO is a High Modulus 4 storey MASTER that can be raised to 5 and 6 storeys (in fact it can be raised to 7 storeys) to a recommended maximum reach of 70ft.

 

PRECISION PLUS A  inserts into the middle of the PRO, extending its length.

 

Because it is a higher modulus than the PRO,they also upgrade the CORE RIGIDITY of the PRO.

USD $549

BUY NOW

Reach-iT PRO is a High Modulus 4 storey MASTER that can be raised to 5 and 6 storeys (in fact it can be raised to 7 storeys) to a recommended maximum reach of 70ft.

 

PRECISION PLUS B inserts into the middle of the PRO, extending its length.

 

Because it is a higher modulus than the PRO,they also upgrade the CORE RIGIDITY of the PRO.

Reach-iT PRO-PLUS is the core to the Reach-iT simplicity ...

 

Using the 80:20 Rule, your Master Pole should reach 80% of the glass you clean, and the PLUS's are used to raise that Master Pole to reach the remaining 20% of 'high glass'.

 

Each Reach-iT PLUS raises either Reach-iT MINI or Reach-iT PRO by an additional 11’ (3.3m) at a time.

 

2 x 6ft telescopic Sections (1800mm) of High Modulus Carbonfiber.  This is a very, very rigid carbonfiber pole.

Gallery:

Available from your

LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR

USD $399

BUY NOW

USD $99

BUY NOW

PRECISION-CONNECT is the key to using your

PRECISION-PLUS's as a Water Fed Pole while they are not being used as extensions.

 

Raise your MINI to new heights.

Use MINI-CONNECT to use those same

extensions as an additional WFP.

MINI-PLUS

REACH-IT BEHIND THE SCENES

MINI-PLUS EXPLAINED

USD $390

BUY NOW

The MINI-PLUS A fits in between the 1st and 2nd section of the Reach-iT MINI.

 

It is a Core Rigidity Extension. The taller the pole is, the more stress gets applied to the middle sections of the pole. Adding a high modulus extension increases the rigidity at the core while extending the reach of the pole.

 

With the MINI-CONNECT, turn this extension (and other MINI-PLUS's with it) into a modular water fed pole.

 

USD $390

BUY NOW

The MINI-PLUS B fits in between the 4th and 5th section of the Reach-iT MINI.

 

It is a Core Rigidity Extension. The taller the pole is, the more stress gets applied to the middle sections of the pole. Adding a high modulus extension increases the rigidity at the core while extending the reach of the pole.

 

With the MINI-CONNECT, turn this extension (and other MINI-PLUS's with it) into a modular water fed pole.

 

USD $299

BUY NOW

The MINI-PLUS C fits onto the 7th section of the Reach-iT MINI (the handle section).

 

It is a Base Extension, it is the most cost effective extension.

 

You can add 3x MINI-PLUSC to the base of your MINI, or for the most rigid option, add it to the base while the MINI-PLUS A and B are in the core.

 

With the MINI-CONNECT C, turn this extension (and other MINI-PLUS's with it) into a modular water fed pole.

 

'colours may vary' and 'PLUS C' may be black

USD $99

BUY NOW

MINI-CONNECT is the key to using your MINI-PLUS's as a Water Fed Pole while they are not being used as extensions.

 

Want To Know More ?       Click for 12 Amazing Water Fed Window Cleaning Web Sites from