LEARN MORE ABOUT RADIAL
A Professionals' QUICK GUIDE for REACH-IT Poles :
We developed the REACH-IT POLE Design around the 80:20 RULE - with this rule applied to your tool purchase, you are looking to maximize your efficiency on 80% of the windows you clean, and have the ability to clean all other target windows... A MASTER POLE is your 80% tool PLUS A & B extensions help you reach the other 20%. Other pole designs steer you to focus on the 'highest window you might ever clean, and then set you up with a long pole that is awkward, cumbersome and inefficient on all lower windows. REACH-IT is your tool of choice...