HOW TO USE CONNECT:
You can use CONNECT to :
- Connect SHOCKSTOP to section 4 of TACTICAL (it pulls apart at section 4 for a smaller, lighter pole when cleaning lower windows) or section 5, or section 3 of WARRIOR, giving you a more ergonomic handle, protection against electrical shock, as well as up-to 5 FOOT extension.
- Connect PLUS A and one or two PLUS B together to make a second water fed pole from your extensions.
- 3 Connect SHOCKSTOP to PLUS A and or one or two PLUS B extensions.
HOW IT WORKS:
All sections of CONNECT pull-apart from the other, so it is universal to both TACTICAL and WARRIOR/MOAP Poles:
CONNECT with TACTICAL or WARRIOR/MOAP
- Pull-apart your CONNECT in the same configuration as you pull-apart your TACTICAL or WARRIOR pole.
- Fit your CONNECT to replace the parts of TACTICAL or WARRIOR that you don't want to use.
CONNECT with PLUS A and PLUS B EXTENSIONS:
When using CONNECT with PLUS A and PLUS B, remember PLUS A and PLUS B are inverted telescopic poles - the smaller diameter sections are oriented UNDER the bigger 'colored' sections.
When using with TACTICAL:
- Extend Section 1 of PLUS A to show the full 6-8" overlap at the bottom. Close and adjust the lower clamp.
- Take section 1 from CONNECT and add it to the 'top' of PLUS A.
- Extend the bottom handle section of PLUS A as required - full extension is an 8 FOOT pole.
- Take sections 2,3,4 of CONNECT, and fit to the extended section 1 of PLUS A. This can be used as a handle in it's own right, or alternatively, you can fit GRIP also.
- To fit PLUS B, open the lower clamp, and pull out the section 4 to show 6-8" overlap. Close the clamp.
- Take the colored section 5 of PLUS B, open the clamp and fit it over 50% of of CONNECT section 4, with 6-8" overlap.
- Extend section 4 of PLUS B to your desired extension. Full extension add 8ft 4" to your reach.
- To add another PLUS B, repeat 5-7, but using another PLUS B instead of CONNECT.
- To add SHOCKSTOP, add sections 5,6,7 of CONNECT to the base section 4 of PLUS B, overlapping 6-8". Add SHOCKSTOP to the section 7 of CONNECT, close and adjust the clamp.
Call our USA Team anytime on 562-684-4928 to discuss how CONNECT will save you money and increase your ability to clean FASTER, BETTER, SAFER with Reach-iT.
Recently viewed products
We use the connect as a conventional pole and what a great pole it is fantastic for tight spaces and for cleaning balustrades for when you want to go over them and clean the other side. Add the radial lite to it and it is great for cleaning the windows that have louvres in front of them. My team of ladies love it and has made their job so much easier that’s why they nicked named it the mighty whitey.